Mayline 3200 Mercado Mid-Back Mesh Chair, Mesh Back / Fabric Seat, Black
Stylish combination of fabric & mesh for total comfort. Lumbar support helps reduce back pain. Arms adjust to accommodate each user's needs. Moves with ease on casters. Recommended Applications: Executive & Management; Features & Functions: 360° Swivel; Integral Lumbar Support; Pneumatic Height Adjustment; Tilt Tension; Arms Included: Yes; Back Width Minimum: n/a.
Dimensions & Specifications
25.75 - 28 in.
18W x 20.5H in.
24.75W x 23.5D x 38 - 41H in.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Mayline Group promises to repair or replace any Mayline Group (includes Mayline Company, Tiffany Industries, and Kwik-File) brand product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions detailed below.
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of sale:
- Ten Years: Electrical components, seating controls, seating pneumatic cylinders, wood seating components.
- Five Years: Fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests, and veneer finishes.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, which is expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage caused by the carrier--in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline Group's - Freight Damage policy.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Mayline Group.
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a sungle shift within 40-hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner. (excluding Model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts.)
Note: Some natural variations occuring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character, and cannot be avoided. Mayline Group does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of such materials.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE MAYLINE GROUP MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY. EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE MAYLINE GROUP WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.