How to place an order:
Our website is open 24/7, 365 days a year. Place your order easily online and with confidence. Your private information is secure. Product questions can be emailed to us via our Contact Us form.
One of our customer service agents will gladly take your order by phone and answer any questions you may have regarding the products you are considering. All our representatives are well trained to answer your product and service questions. Phone service is available Monday through Friday, from 9am to 6pm Central Time.
Fax in your purchase order to us at: 512-597-8513.
Mail your purchase order to us at:
15303 Flamingo Dr. South
Austin, TX 78734
We will accept a check by mail, or if you prefer, direct us to call you for your credit card information. Be sure to include your daytime phone number so we can reach you with questions. Receipts are sent via email so please include your email address as well.
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, and Google Checkout. Prepayment by check is available. Mail your check to the address above.
- We accept purchase orders from corporate, government, not-for-profit, and educational institutions subject to credit approval.
- We require a bona fide purchase order that includes a purchase order number, billing and shipping addresses, phone numbers, preferred shipping method and any other relevant information. Purchase order must have a hand or electronic signature to be valid.
- We can accept purchase orders via email, fax, or mail. Phone orders are not sufficient.
- Credit is subject to prior approval.
- We offer Net 30 terms
- Minimum sale is $300, Free shipping threshold for purchase orders is $500
- Signed purchase order must be in house before processing
- We do not accept international purchase orders
- Contact us for a credit application. If you have a standard reference sheet prepared, we can accept that in-lieu of our form.
- Online orders should receive an emailed confirmation within minutes of completing the purchase. Check your spam box if you don't see it. Call us if you need a duplicate.
- We do send expected ship dates and tracking information via email once that information is available.
- You can log into your account online at any time to check the status of your order.
- We only collect sales taxes on orders that ship into Texas.
- Texas residents may qualify for a tax exemption with a prescription for the product purchased. Contact us for more information.
- If you are an exempt agency and order online, you may be charged sales taxes. Contact us post sale and we will remove the sales taxes before charging your credit card.